lunes, 26 de enero de 2009

GIVE MONEY FOR POOR CHILDREN























EVENT:MANOS UNIDAS.
I and my friends are the organiser to the event.
The purpose is research medicine for poor children.
Before the event my friends and i worn clothes for made a play.
During the event my friends and i,will put on play,and apparently
the public liked him,the end the public we claped on enthusiastically.
After the event the people sponsors money to do a play.
Goal:with the money people who gave us we raise money 2.000e.
¡¡we are very happy because we raise much money for poor children!!






























4 comentarios:

  1. oh yeah!!! your pictures are very beautiful!!!
    visit my blog!!! I love your bolg!!! SUPER CASA QUASA!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaja it`s very good nanssssyy jajaj kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. naaancyy!
    how are you?
    I like your blog!
    the pictures are very beutifull!
    kisses! i love you!

    maria.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Nancy
    Thanks for submitting your homework assignment. I will copy it here below and make a few corrections and comments.

    (I and )My friends AND I are the organiserS (to)OF the event.
    The purpose is TO SUPPORT (research medicine) MEDICAL RESEARCH for poor children.
    Before the event my friends and i (worn) MADE? (clothes) COSTUMES (for made) TO PUT ON a play.
    During the event my friends and I will put on A play,and (apparently) IF
    the (public)AUDIENCE likeS (him) IT, AT the end (the public we)THEY WILL CLAP FOR US (claped on) enthusiastically.
    (After)BEFORE the event the people sponsors THE PLAY BY BUYING TICKETS FOR THE (money to do a) play.
    Goal:with the money people (who) gave us we raiseD (money) 2.000 eUROS.
    We are very happy because we raiseD (much)A LOT OF money for poor children!!


    GOOD WORK NANCY. BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU WRITE SO THAT YOU DO NOT CONFUSE THE DIFFERENT VERB TENSES (PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE). THE IMPORTANT THING IS TO PRACTICE A LOT. WRITE ON THE BLOG EVERYDAY IF YOU CAN.

    ResponderEliminar