sábado, 28 de febrero de 2009

My HoBbiEs

**My HoBbIeS**


I like going to shoping with my friends,my mother,my aunt...for diferents shops,

for example:



BeRsHkA





This shop is the best!!!







StRaDiVaRiUs


I like very much!!!





ZaRa








BlAnCo












I like listen to music.










I like go to hairdresser's.







I like travelling to CaBo VeRdE.


CaBo VeRdE is my favorite country.







I like go to the beach.









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario